PLEASE NOTE that discount codes do not apply to day-of tickets–purchase tickets early online!
Park Day School campus is in the Temescal district of Oakland at 360 – 42nd St., Oakland, CA 94609. The main entrance is at the corner of 42nd & Opal. Here is a map of the site, with parking, bike parking, and BART.
If at all possible, please WALK or RIDE YOUR BIKES and/or take BART (MacArthur Station) to the Faire! Parking will be limited and it’s only a 13 minute walk from BART— and even less on a bike.
Bike East Bay will be providing free bike valet service with safe and secure bicycle parking on 42nd Street. The Park Day School campus is only 4 blocks from MacArthur BART station—and bikes on BART are easy on a Sunday!
Best Route from BART with KIDS:
1. Walk or ride on sidewalk from the Station to Telegraph Ave.
2. Cross the street and head north (riding / walking on sidewalks) to 41st Street.
3. Cross the street and head east on 41st Street. Now you can ride in the street!
4. Take first left on Webster Street.
5. Take first right on 42nd Street.
6. Look for Bike Parking signs near the Park Day School gate on the left.
7. Check bikes and enter the main gate at 360 42nd Street!
Parking is very limited but will likely be available for a fee in two locations. Likely lots are:
Emerson Elementary School, 4803 Lawton Ave, Oakland, CA 94609, enter the parking lot from Lawton Avenue.
Oakland Tech High School, 4351 Broadway, Oakland, CA 94611, enter the rear parking lots from either 42nd Street or 45th Street.
Disabled parking will be available on 42nd Street, between Opal and Shafter just in front of the main gate. Please contact us with any other questions or more information.