When: Sunday, October 22, 2017, 10 am to 5pm
Where: Temescal district in Oakland at Park Day School, 360 42nd Street, Oakland, CA and Studio One Art Center, 365 45th Street, Oakland, CA 94609. Faire entrance is at corner of 42nd & Opal.
NOTE that discount codes do not apply to day-of tickets; purchase in advance online.
Park Day School campus is in the Temescal district of Oakland at 360 – 42nd St., Oakland, CA 94609. The main entrance is at the corner of 42nd & Opal. Here is a map of the site, with parking, bike parking, and BART.
If at all possible, please take BART (MacArthur Station) and RIDE YOUR BIKES to the Faire!
We will be providing free, safe, and secure bicycle parking on 42nd Street. And Park campus is only 4 blocks from MacArthur BART station—and bikes on BART on Sunday is easy!
Best Route from BART with KIDS:
1. Walk bikes or ride on sidewalk from the Station to Telegraph Ave.
2. Cross the street and head north (riding / walking on sidewalks) to 41st Street.
3. Cross the street and head east on 41st Street. Now you can ride in the street!
4. Take first left on Webster Street.
5. Take first right on 42nd Street.
6. Cross Shafter and take left into 360-42nd Street gate – look for the Bike Parking signs.
7. Check bikes and walk up 42nd to registration/main entrance.
Parking details for this year’s event are in the works. In past years we have had limited parking will be available for $10 at Emerson Elementary School, 4803 Lawton Ave, Oakland, CA 94609. There has also been limited parking for $10 available in the Oakland Tech High School parking lot off 42nd Street. Again, check back closer to the event for updated information.
Designated/reserved handicapped parking will be available on 42nd Street, between Opal and Shafter just in front of the main gate. Please write firstname.lastname@example.org with any other questions or more information.