By sabrina, Oct 21, 2017
It’s going to be a gorgeous day tomorrow! Fall in the East Bay—and surrounded by the best, brightest, most creative!
Here’s some reminders of what to bring:
- Your tickets, either printed, or downloaded to your mobile phone.
- Some extra cash/credit cards for the awesome food trucks, beer booth, and crafter shopping.
- Clothing or items to screenprint at the Grease Diner screenprinting booth.
- Plastic toys & figurines to donate to the Toy Hack booth—and then to hack!
- Clothes to transform in the Swap-O-Rama-Rama.
- Hat and/or sunscreen, as a lot of the event is outside.
- A water bottle to help you and yours stay hydrated.
- Your bike! Free bike valet parking on 42nd Street – come in style!
- Friends! They can still get tickets here & pre-purchase day-of tickets before hitting the gates.
Those especially prepared will have scanned through:
Remember auto PARKING is limited and biking and walking and transit are just more fun anyway!
Gates open at 10 a.m. See you in the morning!!