Wrapping up install here on site and excited for gates to open in the (mid) morn! We have some surprises in store—there’s action and jaw dropping stuff from the moment you walk in!
Reminder… What to bring:
- Your tickets, either printed (click link at end of this email to print) or downloaded to your mobile phone
- Some extra cash for the awesome food trucks, beer booth, and crafter shopping
- Clothing or items to screenprint
- Plastic toys & figurines to donate to the Toy Hack booth
- Yarn to donate for the yarn-bombing and finger knitting zones
- Hat and/or sunscreen, as a lot of the event is outside
- Your bike! Free bike valet parking on 42nd Street – come in style!
- Friends! They can still get tickets here & pre-purchase day-of tickets before hitting the gates.
Those especially prepared will have scanned through:
But lots of folks will just show up at 360 42nd Street, buy a ticket, and see what happens. And that’s great too.
Either way, see you tomorrow! The gate opens at 10am.