When: Sunday, October 22, 2017, 10 am to 5pm
Where: Temescal District in Oakland at Park Day School, 360 42nd Street, Oakland, CA and Studio One Art Center, 365 45th Street, Oakland, CA 94609. Faire entrance is at the corner of 42nd Street & Opal Street.
NOTE that discount codes do not apply to day-of tickets; purchase in advance online.
Park Day School campus is in the Temescal district of Oakland at 360 – 42nd St., Oakland, CA 94609. The main entrance is at the corner of 42nd & Opal. Here is a map of the site, with parking, bike parking, and BART.
If at all possible, please take BART (MacArthur Station) and WALK or RIDE YOUR BIKES to the Faire! It’s only a 13 minute walk — and even less on a bike.
Bike East Bay will be providing free, safe, and secure bicycle parking on 42nd Street. The Park Day School campus is only 4 blocks from MacArthur BART station—and bikes on BART are easy on a Sunday!
Best Route from BART with KIDS:
1. Walk or ride on sidewalk from the Station to Telegraph Ave.
2. Cross the street and head north (riding / walking on sidewalks) to 41st Street.
3. Cross the street and head east on 41st Street. Now you can ride in the street!
4. Take first left on Webster Street.
5. Take first right on 42nd Street.
6. Look for Bike Parking signs near the Park Day School gate on the left.
7. Check bikes and enter the main gate at 360 42nd Street!
Parking is available for $10 in two locations. At Emerson Elementary School, 4803 Lawton Ave, Oakland, CA 94609, enter the parking lot from Lawton Avenue. At Oakland Tech High School, 4351 Broadway, Oakland, CA 94611, enter the rear parking lots from either 42nd Street or 45th Street.
Disabled parking will be available on 42nd Street, between Opal and Shafter just in front of the main gate. Please write email@example.com with any other questions or more information.