When: Sunday, October 23, 2016, 10 am to 5pm
Where: Park Day School, 360 42nd Street, Oakland, CA and Studio One Art Center, 365 45th Street, Oakland, CA 94609. Faire entrance is at corner of 42nd & Opal.
“Early Bird” tickets are on sale now at https://ebmakerfaire2016.eventbrite.com
NOTE that discount codes do not apply to day-of tickets; purchase in advance online.
Park Day School campus is in the Temescal district of Oakland at 360 – 42nd St., Oakland, CA 94609. The main entrance is at the corner of 42nd & Opal. Here is a map of the site, with parking, bike parking, and BART.
If at all possible, please take BART (MacArthur Station) and RIDE YOUR BIKES to the Faire!
We will be providing free, safe, and secure bicycle parking on 42nd Street. And Park campus is only 4 blocks from MacArthur BART station—and bikes on BART on Sunday is easy!
Best Route from BART with KIDS:
1. Walk bikes or ride on sidewalk from the Station to Telegraph Ave.
2. Cross the street and head north (riding / walking on sidewalks) to 41st Street.
3. Cross the street and head east on 41st Street. Now you can ride in the street!
4. Take first left on Webster Street.
5. Take first right on 42nd Street.
6. Cross Shafter and take left into 360-42nd Street gate – look for the Bike Parking signs.
7. Check bikes and walk up 42nd to registration/main entrance.
Limited parking will be available for $10 at Emerson Elementary School, 4803 Lawton Ave, Oakland, CA 94609. There is also limited parking for $10 available in the Oakland Tech High School parking lot off 42nd Street.
Designated/reserved handicapped parking available on 42nd Street, between Opal and Shafter just in front of the main gate. Please write email@example.com with any other questions or more information.