Cannot wait for the morning! The show site looks amazing already.
Check out the program and map.
Reminder… What to bring:
- Your tickets, either printed, or downloaded to your mobile phone.
- Some extra cash for the awesome food trucks, beer booth, and crafter shopping.
- Clothing or items to screenprint at the Grease Diner screenprinting booth.
- Plastic toys & figurines to donate to the Toy Hack booth.
- Clothes to hack in the Swap-O-Rama-Rama.
- Hat and/or sunscreen, as a lot of the event is outside.
- Your bike! Free bike valet parking on 42nd Street – come in style!
- Friends! They can still get tickets here & pre-purchase day-of tickets before hitting the gates.
Those especially prepared will have scanned through:
But lots of folks will just show up at 360 42nd Street, buy a ticket, and see what happens. And that’s great too.
Either way, see you tomorrow! The gate opens at 10 a.m.